
Picture-of-the-day:
♥ Decorated a birthday cake for Juin. :D

Picture-of-the-day :
♥ Our birthday present for Juin.
Hes supposed to piece them up before he gets to read
this message that we wrote for him. Sweet? ^^

Picture-of-the-day :
Lovely Hzy got this present from Phuket!
♥ Many thanks Joey Ng! :D
Friday :
Went to JP with Xiao to do Juin's birthday cake
and it was so fun! We couldn't stop laughing
and at the end of the day, both of us were super
tired because our concentration level on the cake
was way too high. Lol.
Monday :
"First" day of a new school term
and the timetable is a major turn off.
I no longer get to go home early and
we even have 4 straight periods for
every single subject. Gosh. How the hell
am I gonna survive this blardy timetable
for 7 4/5 more weeks? T-T.
Tuesday :
Like what I've said yesterday,
I hate Tuesday and I will hate Tuesdays.
Wednesday :
Today is kind of a good day for me
because school was supposed to end at 4pm
but my MOB teacher released us at 3pm. :D
So damn happy to be able to go off early!!
And I really can't wait for the weekends now.
I'm so jaded though its only the third day..
Resisting a very strong urge to skip school.. :(